Until the day when broadband is truly fast and all devices have wireless internet access as well as sync'n'store services such as Dropbox or Google Drive, memory cards will remain the most convenient general-purpose, pocketable storage medium. They help everyone to move documents, photos, music and videos around safely and …
Normally reviews include real-life experiences and opinions.
All you've done here is list the manufacturers' speed ratings and taken them as 100% true.
Likely some of these will be too slow on write for full HD in pro camcorders so check write specs with care imho
Like to see how these class10 cards cope with a 16 shot burst of RAW files from the Nikon D800's 36mp CCD! Something tells me there would be a backwash with the camera buffering for some considerable time.
UDMA and U1 are the way to go!
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia