Ahead of its Red Hat Summit in Boston next week and the reporting of its financial results for fiscal Q1 yesterday, commercial Linux distributor Red Hat is pushing out its next iteration of the Enterprise Linux operating system for servers and workstations. RHEL 6.0 launched in November 2010, and it was a major update, with more …
Release notes URL wrong
Re: Release notes URL wrong
What is the OEL story?
Did RH do a bunch of baked in updates again to foil Oracle Linux, or will OEL be in line with the new version of RHEL?
TPM we know you are just crazy for IBM...
but can you post an article about anything else, without banging on about them?
you really had to shoe-horn your IBM mentions into this one!
"Like so many things in the computer biz, it lies." all too true...
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Did Apple's iOS literally make you SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1