Ahead of its Red Hat Summit in Boston next week and the reporting of its financial results for fiscal Q1 yesterday, commercial Linux distributor Red Hat is pushing out its next iteration of the Enterprise Linux operating system for servers and workstations. RHEL 6.0 launched in November 2010, and it was a major update, with more …
Release notes URL wrong
Re: Release notes URL wrong
What is the OEL story?
Did RH do a bunch of baked in updates again to foil Oracle Linux, or will OEL be in line with the new version of RHEL?
TPM we know you are just crazy for IBM...
but can you post an article about anything else, without banging on about them?
you really had to shoe-horn your IBM mentions into this one!
"Like so many things in the computer biz, it lies." all too true...
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix