Ahead of its Red Hat Summit in Boston next week and the reporting of its financial results for fiscal Q1 yesterday, commercial Linux distributor Red Hat is pushing out its next iteration of the Enterprise Linux operating system for servers and workstations. RHEL 6.0 launched in November 2010, and it was a major update, with more …
Release notes URL wrong
Re: Release notes URL wrong
What is the OEL story?
Did RH do a bunch of baked in updates again to foil Oracle Linux, or will OEL be in line with the new version of RHEL?
TPM we know you are just crazy for IBM...
but can you post an article about anything else, without banging on about them?
you really had to shoe-horn your IBM mentions into this one!
"Like so many things in the computer biz, it lies." all too true...
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots