Microsoft has rejected part of a patent infringement lawsuit settlement offer from Motorola Mobility, claiming the Google-owned firm's demand for 2.25 per cent of the price of every Xbox sold is excessive. Both companies are in bitter dispute over the technology built into each other's products. In an attempt to bring the battle …
$0.50/copy of Windows OS?
Okay, they're just taking the piss now.
it does seam that all this patent bull is stopping progress. how far ahead would the world be if these dunder heads worked together
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media
- Microsoft refuses to confirm 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- The Register to boldly go where no Vulture has gone before: The WEEKEND