Microsoft has rejected part of a patent infringement lawsuit settlement offer from Motorola Mobility, claiming the Google-owned firm's demand for 2.25 per cent of the price of every Xbox sold is excessive. Both companies are in bitter dispute over the technology built into each other's products. In an attempt to bring the battle …
$0.50/copy of Windows OS?
Okay, they're just taking the piss now.
it does seam that all this patent bull is stopping progress. how far ahead would the world be if these dunder heads worked together
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great