Microsoft has rejected part of a patent infringement lawsuit settlement offer from Motorola Mobility, claiming the Google-owned firm's demand for 2.25 per cent of the price of every Xbox sold is excessive. Both companies are in bitter dispute over the technology built into each other's products. In an attempt to bring the battle …
$0.50/copy of Windows OS?
Okay, they're just taking the piss now.
it does seam that all this patent bull is stopping progress. how far ahead would the world be if these dunder heads worked together
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait