Microsoft has rejected part of a patent infringement lawsuit settlement offer from Motorola Mobility, claiming the Google-owned firm's demand for 2.25 per cent of the price of every Xbox sold is excessive. Both companies are in bitter dispute over the technology built into each other's products. In an attempt to bring the battle …
$0.50/copy of Windows OS?
Okay, they're just taking the piss now.
it does seam that all this patent bull is stopping progress. how far ahead would the world be if these dunder heads worked together
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER