Sales of smartphone accessories will generate a staggering $20bn (£13bn) this year, a figure set to rise to $38bn (£24bn) by 2017. Those are encouraging numbers for accessory makers such as Griffin Technology, which opened its first standalone store this month. Smartphone owners spend an average of $56.18 (£35.65) on …
Amazingly, I've managed to own and use mobile phones since the early 90s without ever having to buy something to stick it in/stick on it.
Am I doing it wrong?
or at least I would
if any company actually made any accessories for my Xperia Pro, whereas I'm currently still using the case from my old HTC Tytn2, all for recycling and all that.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015