Sales of smartphone accessories will generate a staggering $20bn (£13bn) this year, a figure set to rise to $38bn (£24bn) by 2017. Those are encouraging numbers for accessory makers such as Griffin Technology, which opened its first standalone store this month. Smartphone owners spend an average of $56.18 (£35.65) on …
Amazingly, I've managed to own and use mobile phones since the early 90s without ever having to buy something to stick it in/stick on it.
Am I doing it wrong?
or at least I would
if any company actually made any accessories for my Xperia Pro, whereas I'm currently still using the case from my old HTC Tytn2, all for recycling and all that.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR