Sales of smartphone accessories will generate a staggering $20bn (£13bn) this year, a figure set to rise to $38bn (£24bn) by 2017. Those are encouraging numbers for accessory makers such as Griffin Technology, which opened its first standalone store this month. Smartphone owners spend an average of $56.18 (£35.65) on …
Amazingly, I've managed to own and use mobile phones since the early 90s without ever having to buy something to stick it in/stick on it.
Am I doing it wrong?
or at least I would
if any company actually made any accessories for my Xperia Pro, whereas I'm currently still using the case from my old HTC Tytn2, all for recycling and all that.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?