Sales of smartphone accessories will generate a staggering $20bn (£13bn) this year, a figure set to rise to $38bn (£24bn) by 2017. Those are encouraging numbers for accessory makers such as Griffin Technology, which opened its first standalone store this month. Smartphone owners spend an average of $56.18 (£35.65) on …
Amazingly, I've managed to own and use mobile phones since the early 90s without ever having to buy something to stick it in/stick on it.
Am I doing it wrong?
or at least I would
if any company actually made any accessories for my Xperia Pro, whereas I'm currently still using the case from my old HTC Tytn2, all for recycling and all that.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network