Sales of smartphone accessories will generate a staggering $20bn (£13bn) this year, a figure set to rise to $38bn (£24bn) by 2017. Those are encouraging numbers for accessory makers such as Griffin Technology, which opened its first standalone store this month. Smartphone owners spend an average of $56.18 (£35.65) on …
Amazingly, I've managed to own and use mobile phones since the early 90s without ever having to buy something to stick it in/stick on it.
Am I doing it wrong?
or at least I would
if any company actually made any accessories for my Xperia Pro, whereas I'm currently still using the case from my old HTC Tytn2, all for recycling and all that.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs