The Cabinet Office is to join the Open Identity Exchange (OIX), a US-based non-profit providing "certification trust frameworks for open identity technologies", to help with the development of its identity assurance programme. The Cabinet Office's identity assurance team recently visited the White House, where it met up with OIX …
Oik : "a member of the lower classes" - en.wiktionary.org/wiki/oik
Do we really need
the US government and therefore logically its total disregard of normal confidentiality, US spooks and US corporates seeing what they can get out of us?
I the UK, we have a government that is perfectly capable of prying into our privacy without help from the USA. We have civil servants and intelligence experts (spooks) who can insert all the necessary back doors into systems and plenty UK corporate greed thank you very much.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE