I’ve been waiting for Songkick to land on the deck of the USS Android ever since it was released for iOS a year ago. Now it has and it’s every bit as good as I was hoping for. Simplicity itself to use, once installed Songkick scans your music library as well as your Last.fm, Pandora and Spotify feeds and then creates a …
A mate was showing me this on his iPhone a few months back but then I forgot all about it. Now installed on my Galaxy Nexus and working a treat.
A Thea Gilmore fan?
Bonus points awarded for this article, then.
Re: A Thea Gilmore fan?
My first thought on browsing the article as well! Not seen her live for a few years, but always excellent in my experience.
So as a Miles Davis fan in rural SW France should I give this one a miss?
Its a great service, but why does it need a phone app?
I rarely even visit their website thanks to their email alerts; I only need to visit if I get an email about an artist I want to go and see. (If I want to fund their business model and click through their links to buy the tickets through them).
I can't think of a reason I'd ever need this app installed. If I want to find out the information when I'm out, I can view their website on my phone.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...