I’ve been waiting for Songkick to land on the deck of the USS Android ever since it was released for iOS a year ago. Now it has and it’s every bit as good as I was hoping for. Simplicity itself to use, once installed Songkick scans your music library as well as your Last.fm, Pandora and Spotify feeds and then creates a …
A mate was showing me this on his iPhone a few months back but then I forgot all about it. Now installed on my Galaxy Nexus and working a treat.
A Thea Gilmore fan?
Bonus points awarded for this article, then.
Re: A Thea Gilmore fan?
My first thought on browsing the article as well! Not seen her live for a few years, but always excellent in my experience.
So as a Miles Davis fan in rural SW France should I give this one a miss?
Its a great service, but why does it need a phone app?
I rarely even visit their website thanks to their email alerts; I only need to visit if I get an email about an artist I want to go and see. (If I want to fund their business model and click through their links to buy the tickets through them).
I can't think of a reason I'd ever need this app installed. If I want to find out the information when I'm out, I can view their website on my phone.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat