The Victorian Life Sciences Computation Initiative – VLSCI to its friends – is close to opening up its BlueGene/Q powerhouse for user jobs. The system passed its acceptance testing over the weekend of June 18, and is expected to be in full production in a matter of weeks, the organisation’s CEO Peter Taylor has told The Register …
Cray XMP = Sub Zero.
Re: Seriously Uncool
It's just a Cray 1 with different colour plastic, as was the YMP, and the T3D was just pure ugly.
My blackberry has more power than an 82 Cray1.
Which makes me wonder, what power my blackberry will have in 30 years time.
What are the pink globby things?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait