Private cloud involves a multi-layered approach to architecting IT systems and delivering services to the business, making the most of virtualisation to provide a separation between the two. There is no clever magic involved, nor does there have to be anything particularly special about the servers, storage and networking …
Is this the best of both worlds?
The way forward, possibly?
A private cloud rather than trusting a third party to look after your interests. So long as the servers are yours it reduces the risk of a foreign Government taking offence and confiscating your data.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY