Private cloud involves a multi-layered approach to architecting IT systems and delivering services to the business, making the most of virtualisation to provide a separation between the two. There is no clever magic involved, nor does there have to be anything particularly special about the servers, storage and networking …
Is this the best of both worlds?
The way forward, possibly?
A private cloud rather than trusting a third party to look after your interests. So long as the servers are yours it reduces the risk of a foreign Government taking offence and confiscating your data.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes