Both Intel and Google started the week in acquisitive modes, with the former announcing a massive $375m patent deal with InterDigital, and the latter acquiring over 50 patents from Magnolia Broadband for an unspecified amount. It appears that the mobile-broadband patent wars are not only continuing to churn the tech world, they' …
"We're suing you!"
"Yeah but, we just bought the patent, so now we're suing you."
I used to just not like software and method patents.
Now I'm wondering if the entire patent system needs to be torn up. Not replaced, just torn up.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory