Both Intel and Google started the week in acquisitive modes, with the former announcing a massive $375m patent deal with InterDigital, and the latter acquiring over 50 patents from Magnolia Broadband for an unspecified amount. It appears that the mobile-broadband patent wars are not only continuing to churn the tech world, they' …
"We're suing you!"
"Yeah but, we just bought the patent, so now we're suing you."
I used to just not like software and method patents.
Now I'm wondering if the entire patent system needs to be torn up. Not replaced, just torn up.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?