Both Intel and Google started the week in acquisitive modes, with the former announcing a massive $375m patent deal with InterDigital, and the latter acquiring over 50 patents from Magnolia Broadband for an unspecified amount. It appears that the mobile-broadband patent wars are not only continuing to churn the tech world, they' …
"We're suing you!"
"Yeah but, we just bought the patent, so now we're suing you."
I used to just not like software and method patents.
Now I'm wondering if the entire patent system needs to be torn up. Not replaced, just torn up.
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of vast BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan