The iRig Mix is the latest IK Multimedia accessory aimed at iPhone and iPad-toting musicians and DJs. It’s a three-channel mixer that can be used to combine input from two iOS devices and either a microphone or guitar. Alternatively, using a DJ app like Algoriddm’s dJay or IK Multimedia’s own DJ Rig, you can split the output …
All very lovely, but...
my iRig gear is incredibly noisy and always sounds rough as old boots - gives me a headache after about an hour, and I can't get it to sound anywhere near good on any combination of iPhone4, iPod2, marshall or fender amp app...
Probly just me, but I think these things are Really Not All That.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS