The iRig Mix is the latest IK Multimedia accessory aimed at iPhone and iPad-toting musicians and DJs. It’s a three-channel mixer that can be used to combine input from two iOS devices and either a microphone or guitar. Alternatively, using a DJ app like Algoriddm’s dJay or IK Multimedia’s own DJ Rig, you can split the output …
All very lovely, but...
my iRig gear is incredibly noisy and always sounds rough as old boots - gives me a headache after about an hour, and I can't get it to sound anywhere near good on any combination of iPhone4, iPod2, marshall or fender amp app...
Probly just me, but I think these things are Really Not All That.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth