The iRig Mix is the latest IK Multimedia accessory aimed at iPhone and iPad-toting musicians and DJs. It’s a three-channel mixer that can be used to combine input from two iOS devices and either a microphone or guitar. Alternatively, using a DJ app like Algoriddm’s dJay or IK Multimedia’s own DJ Rig, you can split the output …
All very lovely, but...
my iRig gear is incredibly noisy and always sounds rough as old boots - gives me a headache after about an hour, and I can't get it to sound anywhere near good on any combination of iPhone4, iPod2, marshall or fender amp app...
Probly just me, but I think these things are Really Not All That.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes