The government has extended the deadline for the roll-out of NHS 111 to make sure areas have enough time to plan for the service. The announcement follows criticism of 111 by the British Medical Association and other unions, as well as pressure from clinical commissioning groups (CCGs) and private firms. In a letter to CCGs ( …
I still don't get what was wrong with the current NHS Direct service... Just change it to accept 111 calls...
He's looking a bit peaky
Someone call 111!
If you dial 111 nine times does it become an emergency?
isn't 111 a bit close to 112? Surely they wouldn't have chosen 998 as a good number?
With CAPITA running it
You're more likely to get the correct service by dialing 118
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it