The government has extended the deadline for the roll-out of NHS 111 to make sure areas have enough time to plan for the service. The announcement follows criticism of 111 by the British Medical Association and other unions, as well as pressure from clinical commissioning groups (CCGs) and private firms. In a letter to CCGs ( …
I still don't get what was wrong with the current NHS Direct service... Just change it to accept 111 calls...
He's looking a bit peaky
Someone call 111!
If you dial 111 nine times does it become an emergency?
isn't 111 a bit close to 112? Surely they wouldn't have chosen 998 as a good number?
With CAPITA running it
You're more likely to get the correct service by dialing 118
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack