Despite advances in other kinds of storage, hard drives are the backbone of the vast majority of desktops and notebooks. And they are still the most cost-effective way of adding extra storage capacity to an older machine. They are cheap to buy, easy to use and remarkably robust in service. Typical warranties run from three to …
That was interesting as I always plug mine into the USB 2 port and don't bother using the dock wotsit that came with it !! I will from now on.
Thanks for that tip !!
Hard drives cheap? where? They are still move expensive than they where last year, I got a 500 Seagate drive for £36 last April, still can't match that today 22/06/12 :(
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account