Logitech has unveiled the G600 MMO gaming mouse, a customisable clicker that squeezes a total of 20 buttons into the body. Schweet. The G600 makes quite a splash as it enters the gaming mice pool, with a cluster of 12 keys on one side and its own in-built memory so customised settings can be saved to the mouse itself, rather …
Nice idea, but....
I play a fair few MMOs but I don't think a mouse with that many buttons in such a small area is a good idea, especially for those of us with huge sausage digits. I can all too easily imagine hitting the wrong buttons by mistake and sending a raid encounter up Clusterfuck Creek.
My current dekstop uses a Razr Nostromo gaming pad and a Deathadder mouse. Same number of buttons but much, much more managable.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests