Logitech has unveiled the G600 MMO gaming mouse, a customisable clicker that squeezes a total of 20 buttons into the body. Schweet. The G600 makes quite a splash as it enters the gaming mice pool, with a cluster of 12 keys on one side and its own in-built memory so customised settings can be saved to the mouse itself, rather …
Nice idea, but....
I play a fair few MMOs but I don't think a mouse with that many buttons in such a small area is a good idea, especially for those of us with huge sausage digits. I can all too easily imagine hitting the wrong buttons by mistake and sending a raid encounter up Clusterfuck Creek.
My current dekstop uses a Razr Nostromo gaming pad and a Deathadder mouse. Same number of buttons but much, much more managable.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS