Logitech has unveiled the G600 MMO gaming mouse, a customisable clicker that squeezes a total of 20 buttons into the body. Schweet. The G600 makes quite a splash as it enters the gaming mice pool, with a cluster of 12 keys on one side and its own in-built memory so customised settings can be saved to the mouse itself, rather …
Nice idea, but....
I play a fair few MMOs but I don't think a mouse with that many buttons in such a small area is a good idea, especially for those of us with huge sausage digits. I can all too easily imagine hitting the wrong buttons by mistake and sending a raid encounter up Clusterfuck Creek.
My current dekstop uses a Razr Nostromo gaming pad and a Deathadder mouse. Same number of buttons but much, much more managable.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS