Orange's Healthcare arm has signed up to provide data management to users of implanted cardiac monitors made by device manufacturer Sorin: which is one way to ensure your broadband customers don't churn. Sorin makes various bits of kit for improving the heath of one's heart through cybernetics, including a range of battery- …
"Sorry I can't come in to work today, only I had a firewall problem last night, caught a virus and now I need to re-format my pacemeker"........
As Jo Brand says
The way to a man's heart is with a bread knife.
does that refer to Essex Doctors?
*the one with the fake tan in the pocket. thanks
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer