Check this out, a short whiteboard-style animation by our art guy Andy, for an Office 365 campaign we are running with Microsoft. Of course, all you IT pros know the cloud drill, and are wedded to text. But the next time your business manager asks you what this Software-as-a-Service malarkey is all about, you can show them this …
Biting the hand....
... but apparently not if they offer you enough money.
I didn't the see the part when Colin keeps getting the error "You do not have a license to edit documents with Word Web App. Please contact your administrator", raises a support request with Microsoft and then they dick about for a month and close it without fixing anything.
I don't read The Register to look at Microsoft adverts.
Biting the hand that feed IT - not!
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24