Check this out, a short whiteboard-style animation by our art guy Andy, for an Office 365 campaign we are running with Microsoft. Of course, all you IT pros know the cloud drill, and are wedded to text. But the next time your business manager asks you what this Software-as-a-Service malarkey is all about, you can show them this …
Biting the hand....
... but apparently not if they offer you enough money.
I didn't the see the part when Colin keeps getting the error "You do not have a license to edit documents with Word Web App. Please contact your administrator", raises a support request with Microsoft and then they dick about for a month and close it without fixing anything.
I don't read The Register to look at Microsoft adverts.
Biting the hand that feed IT - not!
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise