Check this out, a short whiteboard-style animation by our art guy Andy, for an Office 365 campaign we are running with Microsoft. Of course, all you IT pros know the cloud drill, and are wedded to text. But the next time your business manager asks you what this Software-as-a-Service malarkey is all about, you can show them this …
Biting the hand....
... but apparently not if they offer you enough money.
I didn't the see the part when Colin keeps getting the error "You do not have a license to edit documents with Word Web App. Please contact your administrator", raises a support request with Microsoft and then they dick about for a month and close it without fixing anything.
I don't read The Register to look at Microsoft adverts.
Biting the hand that feed IT - not!
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia