The folks at Government Procurement Services certainly seem to like to play it fast and loose with deadlines; there has been yet another slip in the schedule for the forthcoming £4bn IT Hardware & Services framework. As revealed by The Channel last week, GPS told suppliers whether they had provisionally made it onto the three- …
Of course there were lots of applications.....
.....what supplier wouldn't want a golden ticket to fleece the public sectors pot of gold for as much as they can.
There's a very good reason for the delay...
...they're going to take account of the findings of their open standards consultation.
"The process was much bigger than they [GPS] anticipated"
Shocked, I am! Shocked and horrified!
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth