The folks at Government Procurement Services certainly seem to like to play it fast and loose with deadlines; there has been yet another slip in the schedule for the forthcoming £4bn IT Hardware & Services framework. As revealed by The Channel last week, GPS told suppliers whether they had provisionally made it onto the three- …
Of course there were lots of applications.....
.....what supplier wouldn't want a golden ticket to fleece the public sectors pot of gold for as much as they can.
There's a very good reason for the delay...
...they're going to take account of the findings of their open standards consultation.
"The process was much bigger than they [GPS] anticipated"
Shocked, I am! Shocked and horrified!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY