The folks at Government Procurement Services certainly seem to like to play it fast and loose with deadlines; there has been yet another slip in the schedule for the forthcoming £4bn IT Hardware & Services framework. As revealed by The Channel last week, GPS told suppliers whether they had provisionally made it onto the three- …
Of course there were lots of applications.....
.....what supplier wouldn't want a golden ticket to fleece the public sectors pot of gold for as much as they can.
There's a very good reason for the delay...
...they're going to take account of the findings of their open standards consultation.
"The process was much bigger than they [GPS] anticipated"
Shocked, I am! Shocked and horrified!
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM