Mobile analysts have urged Asia Pac IT managers to keep an open mind ro BYOD and other new technologies with the potential to transform the business. Claus Mortensen, principal for emerging tech at IDC, used the analyst’s Asia Pacific Enterprise Mobility Conference in Hong Kong on Tuesday to share some findings from a new survey …
Implement BYOD... whether you want to or not
Article summary: BYOD is good. If you think it's bad, you're dumb. We know better.
Just do it. Even if it's for the wrong reasons.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK