Apple and mega-magazine publisher Time Inc. have decided to consummate their year-long digital-subscription dalliance and go, as the kids used to say, "all the way" by sealing a deal that will allow iPad users to subscribe to Time, People, Sports Illustrated, and other rags directly from their Cupertinian fondleslabs. "For a …
Stupid mags for stupid people. Absolutely fitting.
the Daily Mail being available on Android?
Re: Fitting, like
I do like how you assume I love Android just because Apple users are thick. Google users are equally vacuous. Same for MS, Linux and everything inbetween.
Nice try :) you get a 3.10 for application though.
A special kind of stupid
Time is for the ignorant, literati that are stupid enough to pay for such drivel.
Re: A special kind of stupid
Did you forget? This is for Apple crap so it fits perfectly with the customer base.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad