Apple and mega-magazine publisher Time Inc. have decided to consummate their year-long digital-subscription dalliance and go, as the kids used to say, "all the way" by sealing a deal that will allow iPad users to subscribe to Time, People, Sports Illustrated, and other rags directly from their Cupertinian fondleslabs. "For a …
Stupid mags for stupid people. Absolutely fitting.
the Daily Mail being available on Android?
Re: Fitting, like
I do like how you assume I love Android just because Apple users are thick. Google users are equally vacuous. Same for MS, Linux and everything inbetween.
Nice try :) you get a 3.10 for application though.
A special kind of stupid
Time is for the ignorant, literati that are stupid enough to pay for such drivel.
Re: A special kind of stupid
Did you forget? This is for Apple crap so it fits perfectly with the customer base.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL