Apple and mega-magazine publisher Time Inc. have decided to consummate their year-long digital-subscription dalliance and go, as the kids used to say, "all the way" by sealing a deal that will allow iPad users to subscribe to Time, People, Sports Illustrated, and other rags directly from their Cupertinian fondleslabs. "For a …
Stupid mags for stupid people. Absolutely fitting.
the Daily Mail being available on Android?
Re: Fitting, like
I do like how you assume I love Android just because Apple users are thick. Google users are equally vacuous. Same for MS, Linux and everything inbetween.
Nice try :) you get a 3.10 for application though.
A special kind of stupid
Time is for the ignorant, literati that are stupid enough to pay for such drivel.
Re: A special kind of stupid
Did you forget? This is for Apple crap so it fits perfectly with the customer base.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...