Apple and mega-magazine publisher Time Inc. have decided to consummate their year-long digital-subscription dalliance and go, as the kids used to say, "all the way" by sealing a deal that will allow iPad users to subscribe to Time, People, Sports Illustrated, and other rags directly from their Cupertinian fondleslabs. "For a …
Stupid mags for stupid people. Absolutely fitting.
the Daily Mail being available on Android?
Re: Fitting, like
I do like how you assume I love Android just because Apple users are thick. Google users are equally vacuous. Same for MS, Linux and everything inbetween.
Nice try :) you get a 3.10 for application though.
A special kind of stupid
Time is for the ignorant, literati that are stupid enough to pay for such drivel.
Re: A special kind of stupid
Did you forget? This is for Apple crap so it fits perfectly with the customer base.
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way