MapR Technologies, one of the main distributors of commercial-grade Hadoop data-munching software, has been tapped by Amazon Web Services to be an alternative to the open source Hadoop stack in the Elastic MapReduce service that Amazon sells to people who don't want to manage their own Hadoop clusters. At the same time, MapR is …
.... Now I want a couple of cans of Jolt.
Not the piddly little glass bottles that seems to be all I can get from Cybercandy, but the full-size, full-fat battery cans from America....
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth