MapR Technologies, one of the main distributors of commercial-grade Hadoop data-munching software, has been tapped by Amazon Web Services to be an alternative to the open source Hadoop stack in the Elastic MapReduce service that Amazon sells to people who don't want to manage their own Hadoop clusters. At the same time, MapR is …
.... Now I want a couple of cans of Jolt.
Not the piddly little glass bottles that seems to be all I can get from Cybercandy, but the full-size, full-fat battery cans from America....
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!