MapR Technologies, one of the main distributors of commercial-grade Hadoop data-munching software, has been tapped by Amazon Web Services to be an alternative to the open source Hadoop stack in the Elastic MapReduce service that Amazon sells to people who don't want to manage their own Hadoop clusters. At the same time, MapR is …
.... Now I want a couple of cans of Jolt.
Not the piddly little glass bottles that seems to be all I can get from Cybercandy, but the full-size, full-fat battery cans from America....
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging