MapR Technologies, one of the main distributors of commercial-grade Hadoop data-munching software, has been tapped by Amazon Web Services to be an alternative to the open source Hadoop stack in the Elastic MapReduce service that Amazon sells to people who don't want to manage their own Hadoop clusters. At the same time, MapR is …
.... Now I want a couple of cans of Jolt.
Not the piddly little glass bottles that seems to be all I can get from Cybercandy, but the full-size, full-fat battery cans from America....
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN