Sony today signalled a few fresh Xperias, including a low-end social smartphone and a handset with dual-Sim capabilities. The Sony Xperia Miro comes equipped with a 3.5in display, 4GB of internal memory, a 5Mp rear-facing snapper, a front-facing chat cam and integrated social media features. Sony Xperia Miro Various colour …
Hope ICS is better at changing SIMs than 2.3
Certainly hope that ICS has a better response to a new SIM than the current Android 2.3 in my Xperia. When I swapped in a TruPhone SIM for a trip to the States, Android when senile, forgot lots of things like all the short cut folders on the UI. Also asked some pretty stupid questions, like do I want to delete all of my contacts. Apparently 2.3 thinks a SIM swap is a big deal.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*