Red Bull has launched a videogame competition to find the UK's best virtual racer, who will then be taken to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix to hang out with its F1 team. Gamers who think they've got what it takes should submit in-game footage of their skilful driving in either Forza 4, Gran Turismo 5 or F1 2011 to the Red Bull …
Shall I use a Red Bull X1
Or did I forget to download it?
I think the pictured F1 car is actually a Torro Rosso, rather than a full-fat Red Bull. Torro Rosso use gold trim on the nose etc, while the Red Bulls use yellow. If i remember right.
Re: Red Bull
I was just about to post the same thing! Definately a Torro-Rosso (and in last year's livery too, although that is explained by the requirement for F1 2011)
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action