The State government of New South Wales has invited interested parties to build a new “Mesoscopic traffic model of Sydney road network,” but seems to have made a policy backflip by leaving out a requirement for a public API, or even public access, to the model. The tender says a new model is needed because: “Queuing and …
All oppositions have an absolute commitment to open government. Then they win the election and ...
Some of the stuff that was coming out under the previous mob was very interesting, but since the current government won't even tell us where the 1.5 Billion in cuts in the current budget are coming from, it's unlikely that their commitment to open government is anything more than bilgewater.
No wonder the NSW Govt. has put in new speed/safety cameras.
They've to pay for this crap somehow.
...And the NSW Govt. is broke or so it says.
Anyone in the US or UK, if you come to Oz give NSW/Sydney a miss (it's just not worth it anymore).
(Take that as fact from a poor bastard who has to live here.)
I'll only be happy when you can query it for the location of kangaroos armed with beachballs!
There are no longer any beachball-armed Skippies. They've been replaced by dropbears.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON