Australia’s self-regulatory domain name registration regime is set for a shake up, following a proposal from governing body auDA that calls for the introduction of a mandatory information security standard (ISS) for all existing and potential registrars. The requirement for all .au registrars would be a “world first” requirement …
Their first mistake ...
... was to change to the .au extension from their original .oz
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad