Australia’s self-regulatory domain name registration regime is set for a shake up, following a proposal from governing body auDA that calls for the introduction of a mandatory information security standard (ISS) for all existing and potential registrars. The requirement for all .au registrars would be a “world first” requirement …
Their first mistake ...
... was to change to the .au extension from their original .oz
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA