Australia’s self-regulatory domain name registration regime is set for a shake up, following a proposal from governing body auDA that calls for the introduction of a mandatory information security standard (ISS) for all existing and potential registrars. The requirement for all .au registrars would be a “world first” requirement …
Their first mistake ...
... was to change to the .au extension from their original .oz
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide