Orientalists creeping out of the woodwork, fellating President Bomborama
Here is a heads up
0) Iran is still in good standing regarding their nuclear ambitions and all the top brass, even the military and intelligence ones, say that serious action towards building nukes has stopped in 2003 and hasn't continued since then. The fact that politicians disagree is neither here nor there as these are sociopaths without morals who will kill anyone for a longer stint at their taxpayer-provided desk.
1) Iran is not contravening any international treaty whatsoever in running their centrifuges. Indeed, they are adhering to the NPT which certain other countries haven't even signed.
2) Iranian religious authorities consider building nukes as morally reprehensible and issued a fatwa along those lines. How serious can you get?
2) Attacking some country because one feels like it and because it can be done is generally followed by war crimes trials and ropes hanging from rafters, mmmokay?
3) Indeed even threatening it with the usual "options on the table" bull is right out as per the UN charter.
4) So is killing random people on the streets of Tehran by gun or sticky bomb.
5) Cyber-attacking is also a no-no. Remember our western geniuses saying "act of war" about that kind of retardation?