McAfee has upgraded its enterprise Cloud Security Platform and activated the first in a series of integrations with parent company Intel's identity management systems. The security company has beefed up data loss systems to cover email and web gateways and added in a simplified management control and reporting panel that allow …
I'm not understanding your headline. Did you just use McAfee and the word security in the same sentence without using the words severe lack thereof.
Not sure if serious.
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'