McAfee has upgraded its enterprise Cloud Security Platform and activated the first in a series of integrations with parent company Intel's identity management systems. The security company has beefed up data loss systems to cover email and web gateways and added in a simplified management control and reporting panel that allow …
I'm not understanding your headline. Did you just use McAfee and the word security in the same sentence without using the words severe lack thereof.
Not sure if serious.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK