McAfee has upgraded its enterprise Cloud Security Platform and activated the first in a series of integrations with parent company Intel's identity management systems. The security company has beefed up data loss systems to cover email and web gateways and added in a simplified management control and reporting panel that allow …
I'm not understanding your headline. Did you just use McAfee and the word security in the same sentence without using the words severe lack thereof.
Not sure if serious.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support