Hortonworks, the company created a year ago from the spinout of the Yahoo! engineering team behind the open source MapReduce method of data munching known as Hadoop, is leading its first release to market by the nose. The Hortonworks Data Platform, as the company's distribution is known, is completely open source and is based on …
Register readers expect that any headline involving Yahoo! must have a gratuitous exclamation mark after every word.
Yahoo! Spinout! Rolls! Up! First! Hadoop! Stack!
Re: Headline! Wrong!
Damn! You! Beat! Me! To! it!
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA