Hortonworks, the company created a year ago from the spinout of the Yahoo! engineering team behind the open source MapReduce method of data munching known as Hadoop, is leading its first release to market by the nose. The Hortonworks Data Platform, as the company's distribution is known, is completely open source and is based on …
Register readers expect that any headline involving Yahoo! must have a gratuitous exclamation mark after every word.
Yahoo! Spinout! Rolls! Up! First! Hadoop! Stack!
Re: Headline! Wrong!
Damn! You! Beat! Me! To! it!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't