Hortonworks, the company created a year ago from the spinout of the Yahoo! engineering team behind the open source MapReduce method of data munching known as Hadoop, is leading its first release to market by the nose. The Hortonworks Data Platform, as the company's distribution is known, is completely open source and is based on …
Register readers expect that any headline involving Yahoo! must have a gratuitous exclamation mark after every word.
Yahoo! Spinout! Rolls! Up! First! Hadoop! Stack!
Re: Headline! Wrong!
Damn! You! Beat! Me! To! it!
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie SACKED in three-way fsck row