Are you a fan of 90s-era gaming, and are you already bored of the 9-5 churn and in need of desperate distraction? Well here's something to keep you busy in your tea break. The Nineties Game Quiz - from Kongregate user Saybox - asks participants to name 93 pieces of music, each from a classic 90s videogame. If stuck, there are a …
Damn you, Register... damn you to hell!
I *had* to work today, didn't you know?
The FAIL? it's for me, and for today's tasks
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan