Are you a fan of 90s-era gaming, and are you already bored of the 9-5 churn and in need of desperate distraction? Well here's something to keep you busy in your tea break. The Nineties Game Quiz - from Kongregate user Saybox - asks participants to name 93 pieces of music, each from a classic 90s videogame. If stuck, there are a …
Damn you, Register... damn you to hell!
I *had* to work today, didn't you know?
The FAIL? it's for me, and for today's tasks
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging