Are you a fan of 90s-era gaming, and are you already bored of the 9-5 churn and in need of desperate distraction? Well here's something to keep you busy in your tea break. The Nineties Game Quiz - from Kongregate user Saybox - asks participants to name 93 pieces of music, each from a classic 90s videogame. If stuck, there are a …
Damn you, Register... damn you to hell!
I *had* to work today, didn't you know?
The FAIL? it's for me, and for today's tasks
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs