Seven questions for the ICO to answer...
1) Why was your investigation into the original complaint so cursory?
2) ICO were aware on 17 May 2010 that payload data was captured; why has it taken ICO so long to mount a thorough investigation?
3) Why did ICO accept Google's assurances at face value?
4) It was obvious that Google were lying to you in 2010 when French regulators found emails and passwords; why wasn't it obvious to you?
5) Why were Google instructed by ICO to delete incriminating evidence?
6) What happened to the data that was transferred out of the country, particularly that which was apparently on the streetview cars impounded by regulators in Europe?
7) Why are you so incompetent?