Buffalo's next-gen Wi-Fi router is now available to buy in the UK, though only from two retailers. The AirStation 1750 - aka the WZR-D1800H-EU - supports the 802.11ac standard, which operates in the 5GHz band to provide speeds of up to 1.3Gb/s. Buffalo AirStation 1750 WZR-D1800H-EU It also supports 450Mb/s - if your client …
What's the firmware like?
If you can bridge them at that speed then they'd be worth having as a LAN upgrade even if none of the wireless devices could benefit directly.
Be quite nice to plug the laptop into one in the shed and get the full benefit of my broadband bandwidth.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders