Buffalo's next-gen Wi-Fi router is now available to buy in the UK, though only from two retailers. The AirStation 1750 - aka the WZR-D1800H-EU - supports the 802.11ac standard, which operates in the 5GHz band to provide speeds of up to 1.3Gb/s. Buffalo AirStation 1750 WZR-D1800H-EU It also supports 450Mb/s - if your client …
What's the firmware like?
If you can bridge them at that speed then they'd be worth having as a LAN upgrade even if none of the wireless devices could benefit directly.
Be quite nice to plug the laptop into one in the shed and get the full benefit of my broadband bandwidth.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users