Buffalo's next-gen Wi-Fi router is now available to buy in the UK, though only from two retailers. The AirStation 1750 - aka the WZR-D1800H-EU - supports the 802.11ac standard, which operates in the 5GHz band to provide speeds of up to 1.3Gb/s. Buffalo AirStation 1750 WZR-D1800H-EU It also supports 450Mb/s - if your client …
What's the firmware like?
If you can bridge them at that speed then they'd be worth having as a LAN upgrade even if none of the wireless devices could benefit directly.
Be quite nice to plug the laptop into one in the shed and get the full benefit of my broadband bandwidth.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging