Lamborghini has upped the gears with its own range of mobile products, including a tablet and a gold-plated Android handset, both set to drive into the hands of oligarchs this summer. The Lamborghini TL700 boasts a metal and crocodile skin body, protected with a display built from sapphire glass, Russian site Hi-Tech Mail …
Tech for arseholes
That is all.
I've never seen anything like it in my life.
Quickly followed by a rousing rendition of 'Any Old Iron?'
Bah, sapphire glass is so naughties...they should have used Yttria-stabilized zirconia.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can