Lamborghini has upped the gears with its own range of mobile products, including a tablet and a gold-plated Android handset, both set to drive into the hands of oligarchs this summer. The Lamborghini TL700 boasts a metal and crocodile skin body, protected with a display built from sapphire glass, Russian site Hi-Tech Mail …
Tech for arseholes
That is all.
I've never seen anything like it in my life.
Quickly followed by a rousing rendition of 'Any Old Iron?'
Bah, sapphire glass is so naughties...they should have used Yttria-stabilized zirconia.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Sony PS4 SHATTERS UK console sales SPEED RECORD