Lamborghini has upped the gears with its own range of mobile products, including a tablet and a gold-plated Android handset, both set to drive into the hands of oligarchs this summer. The Lamborghini TL700 boasts a metal and crocodile skin body, protected with a display built from sapphire glass, Russian site Hi-Tech Mail …
Tech for arseholes
That is all.
I've never seen anything like it in my life.
Quickly followed by a rousing rendition of 'Any Old Iron?'
Bah, sapphire glass is so naughties...they should have used Yttria-stabilized zirconia.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed