Google has come to an arrangement with French authors and publishers, who sued for copyright infringement after the web giant began scanning and indexing their books. The deal clears the way for the search goliath to resume digitising tomes for the first time since 2006. The French Publishers' Association (Syndicat national de l …
google bought off the opposition to their plans?
plus ça change
... mes couilles sur ta tête.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook