Pure rolled out the red carpet for Apple AirPlay last week with the Contour 200i Air, which supports the Wi-Fi share tech for streaming music without the need to continuously dock. Pure Contour 200i Air The Contour 200i Air connects to a home Wi-Fi system and shares network settings with any iOS device placed in the dock, …
I'm very tempted by this (or the Revo K2), but with all the talk of the next iPhone having a smaller dock connector, I'll be holding off for now.
SO just to be clear on this.
When Sony does "proprietary" formats like 1.44MB FD, CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, that's bad.
When Apple does real proprietary formats like AirPlay, QuickTime and such when there are already established alternatives, that's OK...
Just so we are clear and all... I'm having a bit of trouble following that logic.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE