Pure rolled out the red carpet for Apple AirPlay last week with the Contour 200i Air, which supports the Wi-Fi share tech for streaming music without the need to continuously dock. Pure Contour 200i Air The Contour 200i Air connects to a home Wi-Fi system and shares network settings with any iOS device placed in the dock, …
I'm very tempted by this (or the Revo K2), but with all the talk of the next iPhone having a smaller dock connector, I'll be holding off for now.
SO just to be clear on this.
When Sony does "proprietary" formats like 1.44MB FD, CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, that's bad.
When Apple does real proprietary formats like AirPlay, QuickTime and such when there are already established alternatives, that's OK...
Just so we are clear and all... I'm having a bit of trouble following that logic.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip