Ad giant Google has opened up its AdWords system to mobile devices by slotting the network into its AdMob mobile app advertising platform. This means that the company's 1-million-strong ad partners can now run campaigns on 350 million smartphones and fondleslabs running hundreds of thousands of apps within its mobile network for …
"Google's mobile sales and strategy boss Jason Spero told Ad Age that AdWords was the "nuclear power plant at the core" of Mountain View."
Oooh! Oooh! Google product metaphors? Let me try!
- Google Labs is the "disused industrial wasteland at the edge of Mountain View"
- Google Plus is the "club that everyone is forced to join but most people hang around in private VIP rooms at the core of Mountain View"
- Gmail is the post office at the core of Mountain View.
This is fun.
Lol - I couldn't even open this article in chrome with ad-block (even pasuing ad-block it didn't work!) - just a blank page - I had to read it using IE in the end.
I'm guessing the 'adword' in the address was the issue - dunno.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search