Ad giant Google has opened up its AdWords system to mobile devices by slotting the network into its AdMob mobile app advertising platform. This means that the company's 1-million-strong ad partners can now run campaigns on 350 million smartphones and fondleslabs running hundreds of thousands of apps within its mobile network for …
"Google's mobile sales and strategy boss Jason Spero told Ad Age that AdWords was the "nuclear power plant at the core" of Mountain View."
Oooh! Oooh! Google product metaphors? Let me try!
- Google Labs is the "disused industrial wasteland at the edge of Mountain View"
- Google Plus is the "club that everyone is forced to join but most people hang around in private VIP rooms at the core of Mountain View"
- Gmail is the post office at the core of Mountain View.
This is fun.
Lol - I couldn't even open this article in chrome with ad-block (even pasuing ad-block it didn't work!) - just a blank page - I had to read it using IE in the end.
I'm guessing the 'adword' in the address was the issue - dunno.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it