back to article E3 2012: Prepare to have your buttons pushed

With current-gen consoles entering their twilight years and most next-gen consoles still merely dots in the distance, you'd expect 2012's Electronic Entertainment Expo in LA to be a fairly quiet show in comparison to last year. Fortunately, this wasn't the case and there was plenty to keep gaming's fanbois drooling. Super …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Er... Valve? Hello?? Half Life 3??? When?

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

When it's ready.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Wii-U

What a disappointment. Nuff said.

1. Destroy All Monsters Silver badge
      Happy

Re: Wii-U

But you have two games with Ellen Page, so why complain?

Unfortunately The Last One of US is PS3 only. Bletch.

1. MJI Silver badge

Re: Fortunately you mean

Naughty Dog really know how to get the best from it, something to do with Sony ICE team being based there

3. PaulW

So no update on the game I really want... :(

Sly 4... last seen "due at some point - we're working on it honest" after scrapping this month's release date... hurry up Sanzaru :)

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

PS VITA

Come on Sony/Developer, where are all the games for the PS VITA? This thing cost more than my PS3, and yet I'm limited to playing some old PSP games since I completed/got bored with the actual VITA games.

1. Jedit Silver badge
      FAIL

"where are all the games for the PS VITA?"

Listed at the bottom of page 2, as you'd know if you'd read the article before loading up Instant Gratification (6-Year-Old Edition).

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Re: "where are all the games for the PS VITA?"

Yes, I read that, thanks.

That's ONLY two native VITA games.

>> Of course, Sony had plenty to discuss when it came to its handheld, the PlayStation Vita too, which will be blessed with titles such as Assassins Creed: Liberation, Konami's Vita-exclusive Silent Hill: Book of Memories, and a whole array of PlayStation One classics, including Final Fantasy VII and Tomb Raider.

2. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Re: Instant Gratification (6-Year-Old Edition)

Maybe you should load up Reading Comprehension (6-Year-Old Edition), I can only see 2 proper vita games there.

1. Anonymous Coward
          Anonymous Coward

Re: Instant Gratification (6-Year-Old Edition)

And assassins creed looks dubious... not that I like the franchise.

Where's all the much vaunted FPS action that the twin sticks were needed for?

I haven't seen any call for them in any of the games I've played... or the touch sensative back panel?

If only sony weren't such a bunch of punts I could have a Japanese PSN account set up and actually have more than 2 vita games olololol

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Did I miss it?

No mention of planetside 2 which looked by far the most fun you can have for free.

Of the games here, bleh usual suspect...

Interested in Watch Dogs maybe, depend greatly on what people are saying after it has come out, Sleeping dogs as I do love Hong Kong action movies and, the new counter strike.

Though what I'm really waiting for is Mechwarrior online.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like