SSD supplier STEC has built software to bump hot data on disks into server flash caches to get I/O-bound apps running faster. It's called EnhancedIO SSD Cache Software and is available for Linux and Windows. A particular Linux version, based on Facebook's FlashCache module for its cloudy data centres, will be available under the …
Is this a verbatim press release or something? Just asking, because there seems to be no technical content here, just an advertisement for STEC....
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015