SSD supplier STEC has built software to bump hot data on disks into server flash caches to get I/O-bound apps running faster. It's called EnhancedIO SSD Cache Software and is available for Linux and Windows. A particular Linux version, based on Facebook's FlashCache module for its cloudy data centres, will be available under the …
Is this a verbatim press release or something? Just asking, because there seems to be no technical content here, just an advertisement for STEC....
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why