SSD supplier STEC has built software to bump hot data on disks into server flash caches to get I/O-bound apps running faster. It's called EnhancedIO SSD Cache Software and is available for Linux and Windows. A particular Linux version, based on Facebook's FlashCache module for its cloudy data centres, will be available under the …
Is this a verbatim press release or something? Just asking, because there seems to be no technical content here, just an advertisement for STEC....
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS