Apple looks set to inflame its already tense relationship with IPAD trademark rival Proview by opening a retail store in its home town of Shenzhen, as well as a separate outlet in the western city of Chengdu. The shiny toy maker was invited by Chengdu mayor Ge Honglin to open a store in the city, the capital of Sichuan province …
And the story here is what?
Apple open another store?
The point of the article?
So what does Apple opening a new store next week and a riot amongst workers at Foxconn objecting to a thief being arrested by security guards have in common?
A sensationalist story?
Come on Reg the riot was reported on 18 hours ago, wheres the story for that?
Linking it to Apple is just poor journalism, why not link it to the Xbox and say the riot was just a publicity stunt for a new game coming out 'Prison Breakout.'
Re: The point of the article?
How dare you reveal the name of our new game. All of our testers and staff were given NDAs who are you, I'll take you to court.
This can only mean one thing...
Apple and Proview have reached a settlement. With a non-disclosure clause. The settlement will probably be announced when the Apple dividend hits the shareholder's mail boxes. Apple then starts a dozen rumors as to the settlement amount. Some way too high; some way too low. In four months no one cares.
Wow - no need to Troll any more, it seems the journalistic talents of El Reg have already done that in the article.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Vid Find using email DIFFICULT? Get someone to install 'Inbox' for you
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...