A desperate need for consolidation in the New Zealand market is being driven by the government’s national broadband network initiatives and could see accelerated exits and/or acquisitions according to analysts Ovum. Commenting on the speculation over takeover talks between Vodafone New Zealand and TelstraClear, Ovum’s David …
"Telstra has a potential war chest of AUD$22 billion based on forecast NBN compensation."
Where did this figure originate from? I can't find a reference to it anywhere, $11bn seems to be what's being bandied about.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle