A desperate need for consolidation in the New Zealand market is being driven by the government’s national broadband network initiatives and could see accelerated exits and/or acquisitions according to analysts Ovum. Commenting on the speculation over takeover talks between Vodafone New Zealand and TelstraClear, Ovum’s David …
"Telstra has a potential war chest of AUD$22 billion based on forecast NBN compensation."
Where did this figure originate from? I can't find a reference to it anywhere, $11bn seems to be what's being bandied about.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging