Hustling flash drive supplier OCZ is putting on a show at Computex in Taipei this week, including a Thunderbolt-connected external SSD called - wait for it - Lightning. Lightning will enjoy very fast transfer speeds from the Intel-designed Thunderbolt interconnect and be a drive for media professionals who can afford Thunderbolt …
Thunderbolt and Lightning?
Very very frightening me.
Very very frightening news
The post is required, and must contain nutters.
"We will plug Lightning into your Thunderbolt"
They almost make it sound dirty.
Nudge, nudge, wink, wink!
Your thunderbolt, does it go, hey, does it go?
I bet it likes lightnin', know what I mean? Say no more, say no more!
Re: "We will plug Lightning into your Thunderbolt"
Rule 34 - 'nuff said ;-)
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...