Hustling flash drive supplier OCZ is putting on a show at Computex in Taipei this week, including a Thunderbolt-connected external SSD called - wait for it - Lightning. Lightning will enjoy very fast transfer speeds from the Intel-designed Thunderbolt interconnect and be a drive for media professionals who can afford Thunderbolt …
Thunderbolt and Lightning?
Very very frightening me.
Very very frightening news
The post is required, and must contain nutters.
"We will plug Lightning into your Thunderbolt"
They almost make it sound dirty.
Nudge, nudge, wink, wink!
Your thunderbolt, does it go, hey, does it go?
I bet it likes lightnin', know what I mean? Say no more, say no more!
Re: "We will plug Lightning into your Thunderbolt"
Rule 34 - 'nuff said ;-)
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update