Blade server and virtualization upstart Egenera has been gradually transforming itself from a hardware vendor to a management tool maker, and with its latest round of software is leaping from virtualized blade servers to the clouds while at the same time extending the capacity of blade infrastructure it can manage. The secret …
which depending on the make and model of the blade chassis could end up being somewhere between 50 and 64 blades
surely with Fujitsu on board that should read ....between 50 and 72 blades......
sloppy sloppy sloppy TPM
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests