Paul Harapin, VMware’s vice president for business development and cloud across Asia Pacific and Japan, has left the company, The Reg can reveal. His new post is heading up VCE, the private cloud joint venture formed by EMC, Cisco, Intel and VMware. Harapin was VMware’s first leader in Australia, having previously set up Tivoli …
I give Harapin 9 months before he bails out of VCE. EMEA VP of Sales bolted after 7 months.
Harapin will not like the widespread dysfunction, constant change of corporate strategy, etc.
VCE = Virtual Cash Erosion.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?