Paul Harapin, VMware’s vice president for business development and cloud across Asia Pacific and Japan, has left the company, The Reg can reveal. His new post is heading up VCE, the private cloud joint venture formed by EMC, Cisco, Intel and VMware. Harapin was VMware’s first leader in Australia, having previously set up Tivoli …
I give Harapin 9 months before he bails out of VCE. EMEA VP of Sales bolted after 7 months.
Harapin will not like the widespread dysfunction, constant change of corporate strategy, etc.
VCE = Virtual Cash Erosion.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users