Paul Harapin, VMware’s vice president for business development and cloud across Asia Pacific and Japan, has left the company, The Reg can reveal. His new post is heading up VCE, the private cloud joint venture formed by EMC, Cisco, Intel and VMware. Harapin was VMware’s first leader in Australia, having previously set up Tivoli …
I give Harapin 9 months before he bails out of VCE. EMEA VP of Sales bolted after 7 months.
Harapin will not like the widespread dysfunction, constant change of corporate strategy, etc.
VCE = Virtual Cash Erosion.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide