Paul Harapin, VMware’s vice president for business development and cloud across Asia Pacific and Japan, has left the company, The Reg can reveal. His new post is heading up VCE, the private cloud joint venture formed by EMC, Cisco, Intel and VMware. Harapin was VMware’s first leader in Australia, having previously set up Tivoli …
I give Harapin 9 months before he bails out of VCE. EMEA VP of Sales bolted after 7 months.
Harapin will not like the widespread dysfunction, constant change of corporate strategy, etc.
VCE = Virtual Cash Erosion.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen