Hacktivist group SwaggSec is claiming the scalps of China Telecom and Warner Brothers after apparently taking advantage of poor security to infiltrate their networks and steal a sizeable booty of sensitive data. The group, which broke onto the hacking scene in February after hitting electronics giant Foxconn, announced the news …
... presumably have no members in China. If it turns out that they do, they may find out another meaning for the word'hacking'. Collocated with 'limbs', and 'off'.
Not really clever, but laudably brave.
I'm sure the Pentagon will be grateful for the help.
I'm also sure a few script kiddies and what sounds like a simple SQL injection could "destroy [China Telecom's] communication infrastructure leaving millions without communication".
moving server IP
Exactly what they do whenever they get 'em blacklisted for relaying spam.
No change in core competence there.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE