Hacktivist group SwaggSec is claiming the scalps of China Telecom and Warner Brothers after apparently taking advantage of poor security to infiltrate their networks and steal a sizeable booty of sensitive data. The group, which broke onto the hacking scene in February after hitting electronics giant Foxconn, announced the news …
... presumably have no members in China. If it turns out that they do, they may find out another meaning for the word'hacking'. Collocated with 'limbs', and 'off'.
Not really clever, but laudably brave.
I'm sure the Pentagon will be grateful for the help.
I'm also sure a few script kiddies and what sounds like a simple SQL injection could "destroy [China Telecom's] communication infrastructure leaving millions without communication".
moving server IP
Exactly what they do whenever they get 'em blacklisted for relaying spam.
No change in core competence there.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA