The exabyte era is hurrying closer for ZFS storage supplier Nexenta, which hopes to have its partners ship more storage boxes than NetApp in five years time. We were briefed by CEO Evan Powell following a Nexenta customer and partner shindig in Amsterdam. He said Nexenta was running at around $500 million a year in partner sales …
Good reading. I didn't realise Nexenta was doing so well. The article focuses on IOPS, surely that's not why they are popular? Which of ZFS's features do customers like?
Wow - Surprising!
I had no clue that Nexenta was doing well...
I thought it was just another start-up with no real revenue!
(posted anonymously, because of all the haters)
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...