The exabyte era is hurrying closer for ZFS storage supplier Nexenta, which hopes to have its partners ship more storage boxes than NetApp in five years time. We were briefed by CEO Evan Powell following a Nexenta customer and partner shindig in Amsterdam. He said Nexenta was running at around $500 million a year in partner sales …
Good reading. I didn't realise Nexenta was doing so well. The article focuses on IOPS, surely that's not why they are popular? Which of ZFS's features do customers like?
Wow - Surprising!
I had no clue that Nexenta was doing well...
I thought it was just another start-up with no real revenue!
(posted anonymously, because of all the haters)
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait