The exabyte era is hurrying closer for ZFS storage supplier Nexenta, which hopes to have its partners ship more storage boxes than NetApp in five years time. We were briefed by CEO Evan Powell following a Nexenta customer and partner shindig in Amsterdam. He said Nexenta was running at around $500 million a year in partner sales …
Good reading. I didn't realise Nexenta was doing so well. The article focuses on IOPS, surely that's not why they are popular? Which of ZFS's features do customers like?
Wow - Surprising!
I had no clue that Nexenta was doing well...
I thought it was just another start-up with no real revenue!
(posted anonymously, because of all the haters)
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks