The exabyte era is hurrying closer for ZFS storage supplier Nexenta, which hopes to have its partners ship more storage boxes than NetApp in five years time. We were briefed by CEO Evan Powell following a Nexenta customer and partner shindig in Amsterdam. He said Nexenta was running at around $500 million a year in partner sales …
Good reading. I didn't realise Nexenta was doing so well. The article focuses on IOPS, surely that's not why they are popular? Which of ZFS's features do customers like?
Wow - Surprising!
I had no clue that Nexenta was doing well...
I thought it was just another start-up with no real revenue!
(posted anonymously, because of all the haters)
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account