Asia has been warned that it will need to invest USD $1.1 trillion in telecom infrastructure by the end of the decade in order to compete in the digital economy by Alcatel-Lucent Asia Pacific president Rajeev Singh-Molares. Speaking at the World Economic Forum on East Asia 2012 in Bangkok last week, Singh-Molares warned that the …
CEO of firm tells region they must spend $1.1 trillion on products his firm manufactures.
Clearly El Reg went to some lengths to find a completely unbiased source for this article.
CEO tells people they must buy his products - shocker that
Reminds me of a meeting where a cloud sales guy was telling a VP and a couple of directors that 'the cloud is real, the cloud is here' and 'All the cool CIOs are doing this'. There were only a couple of people in the room that actually questioned their lack of bias. Just goes to show really....
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support