WHMCS, the UK-based billing and customer support tech supplier, has once again come under denial of service attacks, on this occasion following an upgrade of its systems to defend against a SQL injection vulnerability. The security patch was applied on Tuesday following reports by KrebsOnSecurity that a hacker was auctioning …
Hacking for money and putting "Nazi" in your name doesn't sound like you have public good in mind.
Rumor on the underground is that this hack is devastatingly worse than they are letting on.
DBs, Web Root and Cpanel files are reported floating around in the wild.
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?