WHMCS, the UK-based billing and customer support tech supplier, has once again come under denial of service attacks, on this occasion following an upgrade of its systems to defend against a SQL injection vulnerability. The security patch was applied on Tuesday following reports by KrebsOnSecurity that a hacker was auctioning …
Hacking for money and putting "Nazi" in your name doesn't sound like you have public good in mind.
Rumor on the underground is that this hack is devastatingly worse than they are letting on.
DBs, Web Root and Cpanel files are reported floating around in the wild.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe