WHMCS, the UK-based billing and customer support tech supplier, has once again come under denial of service attacks, on this occasion following an upgrade of its systems to defend against a SQL injection vulnerability. The security patch was applied on Tuesday following reports by KrebsOnSecurity that a hacker was auctioning …
Hacking for money and putting "Nazi" in your name doesn't sound like you have public good in mind.
Rumor on the underground is that this hack is devastatingly worse than they are letting on.
DBs, Web Root and Cpanel files are reported floating around in the wild.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes