WHMCS, the UK-based billing and customer support tech supplier, has once again come under denial of service attacks, on this occasion following an upgrade of its systems to defend against a SQL injection vulnerability. The security patch was applied on Tuesday following reports by KrebsOnSecurity that a hacker was auctioning …
Hacking for money and putting "Nazi" in your name doesn't sound like you have public good in mind.
Rumor on the underground is that this hack is devastatingly worse than they are letting on.
DBs, Web Root and Cpanel files are reported floating around in the wild.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s