Three has priced up - and released - its "value" portable modem-cum-wireless-router. The Huawei E5331 will cost you £50 if you want it PAYG mobile broadband, though that includes 1GB of data. You can get the MiFi for £30 if you're willing to cough up £16 a month, a deal that grants you 5GB of data each month. Huawei E5331 MiFi …
Looks like it costs the same as all the other mifis..
I've still got my old one (which also cost £50) - a first generation one. Easy to unlock, and handy whilst on holiday.
I've never quite understood the Data SIM pricing. I have a Galaxy S II with unlimited data and 2000 mins and 5000 texts for £30 a month, and that's bundled with a £400 handset.
£400 handset = £16.66 a month, so unlimited data and minutes and texts = £13.34 a month.
Better off just getting a handset with unlimited data and selling the handset (or, if it's a cheap one, keeping it as a modem!)...
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE