Three has priced up - and released - its "value" portable modem-cum-wireless-router. The Huawei E5331 will cost you £50 if you want it PAYG mobile broadband, though that includes 1GB of data. You can get the MiFi for £30 if you're willing to cough up £16 a month, a deal that grants you 5GB of data each month. Huawei E5331 MiFi …
Looks like it costs the same as all the other mifis..
I've still got my old one (which also cost £50) - a first generation one. Easy to unlock, and handy whilst on holiday.
I've never quite understood the Data SIM pricing. I have a Galaxy S II with unlimited data and 2000 mins and 5000 texts for £30 a month, and that's bundled with a £400 handset.
£400 handset = £16.66 a month, so unlimited data and minutes and texts = £13.34 a month.
Better off just getting a handset with unlimited data and selling the handset (or, if it's a cheap one, keeping it as a modem!)...
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip