So, you are ready for a journey to the cloud. You have evaluated the benefits and you think you are ready to migrate your applications to a castle in the sky. But the road to cloudy happiness is a long and winding one. Getting your applications into the cloud takes preparation. Why move? The first step is to nail down the …
So, virtualise everything, so even adding two numbers together has a 10x operational overhead
Then charge the user per operation. Got it.
is not ready to be in the clouds
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip