So, you are ready for a journey to the cloud. You have evaluated the benefits and you think you are ready to migrate your applications to a castle in the sky. But the road to cloudy happiness is a long and winding one. Getting your applications into the cloud takes preparation. Why move? The first step is to nail down the …
So, virtualise everything, so even adding two numbers together has a 10x operational overhead
Then charge the user per operation. Got it.
is not ready to be in the clouds
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix