NTT Communications has coughed an undisclosed financial fur ball to take a majority stake in data centre services provider Gyron. The Hemel Hempstead-based Gyron sells colocation and connectivity services to large enterprises including Adobe, Symantec and music streaming outfit Spotify via a 3 MW server farm on the outskirts of …
ICT can f**k off
Why does the public sector insist on calling tech ICT. It feels like a form of political correctness. And I for one want it abolished.
Would that be a data centre located a few hundred metres from the Buncefield fuel terminal? If it is, it makes risk assessment an interesting proposition.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015