NTT Communications has coughed an undisclosed financial fur ball to take a majority stake in data centre services provider Gyron. The Hemel Hempstead-based Gyron sells colocation and connectivity services to large enterprises including Adobe, Symantec and music streaming outfit Spotify via a 3 MW server farm on the outskirts of …
ICT can f**k off
Why does the public sector insist on calling tech ICT. It feels like a form of political correctness. And I for one want it abolished.
Would that be a data centre located a few hundred metres from the Buncefield fuel terminal? If it is, it makes risk assessment an interesting proposition.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support