NTT Communications has coughed an undisclosed financial fur ball to take a majority stake in data centre services provider Gyron. The Hemel Hempstead-based Gyron sells colocation and connectivity services to large enterprises including Adobe, Symantec and music streaming outfit Spotify via a 3 MW server farm on the outskirts of …
ICT can f**k off
Why does the public sector insist on calling tech ICT. It feels like a form of political correctness. And I for one want it abolished.
Would that be a data centre located a few hundred metres from the Buncefield fuel terminal? If it is, it makes risk assessment an interesting proposition.
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop