NTT Communications has coughed an undisclosed financial fur ball to take a majority stake in data centre services provider Gyron. The Hemel Hempstead-based Gyron sells colocation and connectivity services to large enterprises including Adobe, Symantec and music streaming outfit Spotify via a 3 MW server farm on the outskirts of …
ICT can f**k off
Why does the public sector insist on calling tech ICT. It feels like a form of political correctness. And I for one want it abolished.
Would that be a data centre located a few hundred metres from the Buncefield fuel terminal? If it is, it makes risk assessment an interesting proposition.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning