EMC is on the acquisition trail again, if it ever really stepped off it. The latest target was Watch4net, a Montreal-based supplier of performance management software for undisclosed wads of cash. Watch4net is privately owned and was founded in 2000, with offices in Montreal, London, England, Munich and Toronto. Its software …
...Watch4net an advice service for fish?
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers