EMC is on the acquisition trail again, if it ever really stepped off it. The latest target was Watch4net, a Montreal-based supplier of performance management software for undisclosed wads of cash. Watch4net is privately owned and was founded in 2000, with offices in Montreal, London, England, Munich and Toronto. Its software …
...Watch4net an advice service for fish?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders