EMC is on the acquisition trail again, if it ever really stepped off it. The latest target was Watch4net, a Montreal-based supplier of performance management software for undisclosed wads of cash. Watch4net is privately owned and was founded in 2000, with offices in Montreal, London, England, Munich and Toronto. Its software …
...Watch4net an advice service for fish?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops