New Zealand's Domain Name Commission has commenced a consultation process to discuss the possible introduction of a yourname.nz domain name registration service. The Commission says it's doing so because Kiwi punters want it: research it conducted in 2011 found 60% of respondents in favour. Global fervour for new top level …
Ballot or First in?
So who's applying for cuzzybro.nz then?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft