It seems EMC thinks Nirvanix's marketing veep Steve Zivanic has got it wrong on Atmos. He put forward some opinions about EMC's Atmos which Hopkinton rebuts vigorously. Zivanic said: "Atmos nodes all have to be at the same exact code level in order to replicate data. If attempting to federate an Atmos private cloud with an …
Atmos, atmos atmos atmos
All I saw was the word atmos and wondered is this the one with the delux keyboard.
Atmos. The firm that helped the Sontarans invade Earth.
Not sure I'd trust them with my data...
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes